If you need a single, focused investment, Mutual Funds might be for you.
Are Mutual Funds for you?
Mutual Funds may be for you if:
- You want to participate in the growth potential of the markets
- You are looking for convenient and affordable access to professional investment management.
- You want the flexibility of your investments being a source of cash flow.
- You want the ability to contribute to your investments over time.
- Prudent, professional investment management. We use a conservative, value-oriented and disciplined approach to investing.
- Diversification. We give you access to a wider range of investments than you might be able to invest in on your own.
- Tax efficiency. Our Series T option is available in mutual funds, which give you efficient tax treatment of your cash flow.
How do mutual funds work?
You invest in a mutual fund by buying units of the fund. Your investment is pooled with that of other investors in the fund. Professional money managers invest this money for you based on the objectives of the fund that you choose with our assistance.